Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weird Whether

I don’t know about you but there has been some weird things going on with our atmosphere and climate lately and I am curious to know aren’t you? Don’t get me wrong I love the warm winter, but for Indiana seems a little off. The large amounts of snow that fell this year at once and the constant down poor of rain I mean the weather was really skimpy this year. Scientists believe that this is being caused by “La Nina” which is increasing the warmth of the sea waters, then there is artic oscillation that is increasing the speed and girth of the winds of the North Pole. This is causing warmer conditions to move farther into the U.S. Usually this takes a month or so, but now it is taking 1-2 weeks for the weather to change! Now that’s weird.






By: Chet Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment