Friday, March 9, 2012

Music Intelligence

Did you know Psychiatrists say that the wider variety of music you like the higher your intelligence? I listen to a little bit of everything and I am not an A student. So is it true? Sure you may seem smarter because you know more about music than most people. But does it really effect your intelligence level? I would have to say no. I mean I know a lot of smart people that only listen to a certain kind of music. Take my brother for instance, he listens to rock only and he is a high honor student! I’m starting to believe that people that only listen to one type of music does better in school. Is it because they are set on one thing at a time or is it that music has absolutely nothing to do with your intelligence level… I’m leaning towards the second opinion.


By: Chet Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment