Thursday, February 23, 2012

LEAP YEAR


(Feb.23 )Did you all realize this year is LEAP YEAR!? Four years has gone by and you haven’t even realized it have you? It’s hard to believe that four years ago I was in 6th grade. I’m in the 10th grade can drive and I finally grew, but on the down side I have acne and don’t have recess anymore. So there is some of the ways my life has changed in the past four years. What has happened to you since last leap year? And where do you think you will be next leap year? I hope to be graduating high school and going to Ball State for a creative writing major, to start my career as a journalist and an author! Well happy leap year everyone and think on what you have done and where you have been these past four years and try and enjoy the next four!




By: Chet Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment