Thursday, September 20, 2012

8th Grade Football Quotes

The 8th grade football team is having a good season bonding with the new 7th graders. Evan Huffman stated "Our team puts in a lot of effort to each play.
We don't have a lot of talent on the team but we make up for it in each play.
The 7th graders are a good team to watch and are only getting better as the season goes. I can't wait to be in the high school and play for my high school team."















Austin Shuler quoted "The boys are left home to play video games and sit on the couch! The real men come to play their hardest and leave everything on the field... We do our best to show what were made of... Just because we don't win doesnt mean we don't have the talent."












Uriah DeWeese quoted "My favorite memory of this season would be playing in the rain. When we play in the rain we slide in mud and have a good time. One of my goals for this year is to get five tackles each game. One thing I have to say for the coaches is that they help make us better as a team and teach us new techniques. This year has been a good season, bonding with my team and the seventh graders."













Mason Page stated "This season is going okay. My team could be doing better. The coaches are pretty cool, I couldn't pick a favorite out of them. My favorite memory of football would be scoring my first touch down. The positions I play are quarter back and sometimes on defense I play defensive end. I'm looking forward to my freshman year."


By, Michaela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment