Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The First Week

The first week of basketball has been tiring, well, to me at least. I have not been running since summer league. I’m not going to lie, I felt out of shape, and I’m sure some other people did too. We worked on the basic things; running, shooting, passing, and some defense. Our coach, Mr. Lefebvre, has been ‘taking it easy’ for the pass few days, but I’m not sure how long that’ll last.
The first day was definitely the worst. We all thought that the worst part was the RUNNING. The thing that I hated the most and caused the most running was the pressure free throws. Only a couple people made their free throw, so we had to run more than I would have liked to.
Now that we are getting used to the sport again we are starting to have a bit more fun with the practices.
The Freshman Team’s first game is November 21st, and the first JV and Varsity game is November 14th.



By:Megan Lefebvre

No comments:

Post a Comment