Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just A BAD Day


My day had started out great, no matter what the weather was on that rainy Thursday morning, which all ended by fourth period. As I walked into class I realized I had lost my flash drive off my book bag. Oh well, I thought as I continued throughout the rest of the period. It will turn up eventually. By firth period I was starting to get a little stressed out. I realized I had left my Literature book in the computer lab from the day before, but when I went back to look, it was no where to be seen. I then walked to the lost and found, searched my locker, Mrs. Smiths room, and my P.E. locker for any place I may have left it. To make the problem ten times worse, I was sure I had left the homework that was due that day in that book. I came back to class feeling very disappointed. WHERE COULD IT BE!
Well thanks to the seniors in media class, to which Mrs. Hartman had given my book to because she knew they were in my 7th period class (Thanks Mrs. Hartman! I wouldn’t have found it without you.), they did not give me my book. I went 3 days without that book, had late assignments, and was very stressed out. The smartest idea would have been to go talk to Mrs. Hartman to see if she had seen it, but me, being me, did not think of that until just today. I followed the trail she gave me which led me to Jordan Alstoft, who blamed Jagger Love. But the real twist on this story is that the entire time that I had told my teacher, Mrs. Shoaf, that my workbook pages were in my Lit book (which I had believed to be true), I soon found that it had really been in my grammar workbook which I had carried around with me to class everyday. So I would like to say I’m sorry to Mrs. Shoaf for overlooking the pages in my book, and thanks a lot to the seniors who could’ve given me my book three days before they did.


By: Brooke Penrod

No comments:

Post a Comment